Walton Homes Limited, registered in England & Wales, Company Number 04371011, Registered Office – Charter House, Sandford Street, Lichfield, WS13 6QA
Any personal information collected through this site will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the UK data protection legislation (the new Data Protection Act and the new General Data Protection Regulations.) The company is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’) (registration number 25415341354354), and should you have any queries regarding data protection please visit the ICO’s website www.ico.org.uk or contact us at email@example.com.
Newsletter sign up – name and email address(es).Using the Make an Enquiry, contact us, register for updates, reveal prices – Name, telephone number(s), email, and correspondence address can be collected here (not all fields are mandatory) along with free comment box and drop down to specific developments.
Telephone Call – Name, and contact details taken by a member of the Walton Homes team.
Email – provide email address and further details upon direct contact.
In Person – By way of visiting one of our sales offices and providing your details to our sales advisors to be used as you agree for it to be, by way of updates on the development.
We will use your information only as you have requested we do so, and as follows;
We will not:
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and/or the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Walton Homes Ltd, Charter House, Sandford Street, Lichfield, WS13 6QA
If you believe that any information we are holding about You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Walton Homes has introduced a shared equity scheme to enable buyers to purchase their dream home while only raising 80 per cent of its value. The developer is giving potential buyers the opportunity to take advantage of an interest-free loan to the value of the remaining 20 per cent of the property’s price. The scheme […]read more >